2007年10月12日

邪惡的 GOOGLE

最近Slate.com刊登了一篇崇人聽聞的文章指出GOOGLE正在己可怕的速度支配着我們的生活。

Once you start thinking of Google's potential reach, it's easy to become paranoid. I am presently a happy user of Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Reader, Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Docs, Google Chat, Google Groups, Google Video, and Google Notebook (which I use to clip interesting things online). I also love Google Desktop, which has indexed the contents of my computer. What has Google made of all this information? If they wanted, they could know my friends, my family, my weakness for homemade YouTube soccer highlights. They could know what car I drive, where I drive it to, and where I shop. They definitely know what blogs I read and how often I read them. They took a picture of the building where I live. They just started a
411 services that will give them my voice.

雖然以上所說未免誇張, 但是我們所想所知及一切網上活動全然在GOOGLE掌控之中。BIG BROTHER (BB) 已不再是政府而是一私人機構, 實也始料不及。看來, 保護個人私隱在WEB2.0的時代巳變得亳無意義了。

沒有留言: